Tuesday, March 21, 2023

How does ChatGPT characterize me?

Luke Froeb is an accomplished and highly experienced economist who has made significant contributions to the field of antitrust economics. He has held many important positions throughout his career, including Chief Economist at the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice and Director of the Bureau of Economics at the Federal Trade Commission. Froeb is known for his extensive scholarship and research on competition policy, antitrust economics, and industrial organization. He has published numerous articles in top academic journals and has co-authored several highly regarded textbooks on the subject. Additionally, he has served as an expert witness in many high-profile antitrust cases. Froeb is also a respected educator, having taught at a number of universities, including Vanderbilt University where he currently serves as the William C. Oehmig Chair in Free Enterprise and Entrepreneurship. Through his teaching, research, and service, Luke Froeb has become a leading figure in the field of antitrust economics and has played a significant role in shaping antitrust policy in the United States.

Interestingly, it made up this part "co-authored several highly regarded textbooks on the subject."  That is a feature, not a bug, which is a byproduct of the "noise" it adds to its answer.  Without it, the writing seems seems sterile.  

1 comment:

  1. RECOVER YOUR SCAMMED BITCOIN WITH ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

    Hello everyone, I was a victim of bitcoin scam, I saw a glamorous review showering praises and marketing an investment firm, I reached out to them on their terms of investments and invested $155,000 which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks, when it was time to retire my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds, not until an old family friend introduced me to Ultimate Hacker Jerry, I reached out and after submitting my case, Ultimate Hacker Jerry was swift to action and within 36 hours I got back my funds with the due profit. I couldn’t contain the joy in me. I urge you guys to reach out to Ultimate Hacker Jerry on their support email:  (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz)   or WhatsAp  +1(520)2 827151  ).
    don"t forget to mention Luke Curry Recommended you.

    ReplyDelete