Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Blinkist is an efficient way to consume non-fiction books

I spent this morning listening to book summaries (non fiction only) on Blinkist.  I put it on my phone so I could listen while I ran errands, and listened to a summary of a book I had read before, “Sapiens” by Harari (highly recommended). I found it really good as it clearly summarizes the main themes, some of which I had forgotten, in a very understandable and interesting way. Liked it so much that I listened to summaries of two other books Harari had written. Am on a seven day free trial, r and suspect I will subscribe (100/year) at the end of the week. 

1 comment:

  1. Very Fresh, Legit & Genuine Stuff available now
    Freshly spammed from HIGH INCOME Databases
    USA, UK, Canada States available
    All info included SSN/SIN DOB DL
    Fullz will be high credit scores 680 to 700+
    Stuff will be fresh, never sold before

    +92 3.1.7 2.7.2 1.1.2.2 WhatsApp/Tele-gram
    7.5.2.8.2.2.0.4.0 I.C.Q
    @peeterhacks Skype&WickrMe
    exploit dot tools4u at gmail dot com

    CC FULLZ with CVV's
    DUMPS with Pins
    Combos
    Logs
    Office365 Emails & Logs
    Spamming Tools & Tutorials (SMTP's, RDP's, C-panels, Brutes, Scripting, etc)
    Ha-cking stuff with complete tools, Guides, Ebooks & guidance
    Carding fresh Methods, Loan Methods, Carding Cash-out Methods
    Carding Tutorials, Transfers, top-up's
    Kali Linux with Termex & Python
    Keyloggers, Shells, RAT's
    I.p's, Proxies, Server I.p's

    Many other stuff we can provide on demand
    Here we're

    @killhacks ICQ&Tele.gram
    +92 317272 1122 WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete