Swedish online retailer, Klarna, partnered with OpenAI to create a chat bot powered by the latest AI. The claimed results seem impressive:
- It handled two-thirds of Klarna’s customer service chats
- This is the equivalent work of 700 full-time agents
- Customer satisfaction was on par with human agents
- Repeat inquiries fell by 25%
- Customers' errands were resolved in less than 2 mins compared to 11 mins previously
However, this may be embellished boasting as the company may be stirring up good press over an expected IPO.
Hat tip: Marginal Revolution