Sunday, March 2, 2008

Should we be relieved or concerned about this?

While Senator Obama demagogues NAFTA and trade in Ohio (though not in Texas), CTV reports that he sent his chief economic advisor to reassure the Canadians that it was just campaign "rhetoric not to be taken seriously." So at least Senator Obama knows that NAFTA has been good for the United States, but...
"I don't think it's appropriate to go to Ohio and tell people one thing while your aide is calling the Canadian ambassador and telling him something else," McCain said, referring to Obama. "I certainly don't think that's straight talk."
DISCLAIMER: I am supporting Senator McCain.

2 comments:

  1. More information on this - there's no clear account on what transpired between the Obama camp and Ottawa:

    http://www.cbc.ca/mrl3/8752/vsu/wmv-hi/macdonald-obama-memo080303.wmv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if it is not straight talk, it should be made that way if we want to be relieved. I have been working in Forex industry for past 3-4 years, I have learned one important thing, the more we think the more complicated it will get. I work with OctaFX broker and they got outstanding facilities with having rebate program that helps me earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that includes the losing trades too, so very much ideal!

    ReplyDelete