Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How does McCain look to the Europeans?

From the Economist:

Though he is the only candidate who has dropped bombs on foreigners, Mr McCain is also the only one who embraces globalisation. While his Democratic rivals stoke popular fear of free trade, Mr McCain defends it stoutly. “I will leave it to my opponent to argue that we should abrogate trade treaties and pretend [that] Americans can secure our future by trading and investing only among ourselves,” he declared in his victory speech.

Mr McCain listed several other differences between his policies and the Democrats'. He favours low taxes and light regulation. They think they can keep companies from going overseas “by making it harder for them to do business here at home”. He favours school choice. They do not. They favour “big government mandates” to improve America's health care. He favours freer competition to bring down costs.

Truth in blogging: I am supporting McCain

2 comments:

  1. I cannot say that I would totally support him because of this one item. Make sure you consider the rest of what he supports and does not support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is impossible to say much on this, but I believe we must do our homework before trading on European pairs. I usually love EUR/USD pair and I always do scalping, it is greatly helped by the factor that I got OctaFX broker and they charge minor fees of just 0.1 pips, it is all they take because they don’t have hidden commission or fees, so that makes me work with ease and I don’t have to take any tension at all.

    ReplyDelete