Sunday, February 27, 2022

News from Ukraine

 From software developers working for US clients:  

Hello team, now I am in a save place in the mountains near the Poland. As --- mentioned I have laptop not so strong to use it for development. Tomorrow I will try to buy it in Mukachevo city and will try to return to the work. Network is poor, but I think I will have ability to work.

A few words about war: russians are very bad peoples especially from Chechnya. They stopped a car and killed a family with 2 children’s we know this family they killed all of them, children’s 3-5 years old….. Family want to move from Kiev today. I took my child, wife and my mother and we fill safe. My father and sister couldn’t move from Kiev. They are on the front line with enemy. We have a contact with them. Hope they will be alive.
Also tomorrow I will go and give my blood for our army. 

Please if you have time: share the information about Russians invaders in different channels. We need to stop them. This is terrible!!! lovely and pleasure capital of Ukraine Kiev was bombed all night. Millions of people are staying at home. It is a disaster!!!!!

Be safe and pray for Ukraine.

Best regards, -----


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to share this with you that can read / see this now. When I started trading binary and forex a few months ago, I really didn't have the necessary tools to trade and I lost a lot until I met Pablo Martinez who taught me all about market psychology as he managed my account for me. Today I am grateful to him for his great offer and help because it really changed my financial situation with an investment capital of $1500 and now I'm earning around $35,500 - $30,000 profits per week. Here is his WhatsApp no: +44 7520 636249 or his email address: pm7234029@gmail.com
    Https://www.facebook.com/PM-Fast-Trade-104912912155335/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com to me although i was feeling skeptical about them at first but i went ahead to message them and they helped me settle bank loans and they also helped me increase my credit score you can chat them on WhatsApp +14106350697, They will surely help you with your hacking problems at a very affordable price and they are very reliable and they deliver a perfect job

    ReplyDelete