Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In case you didn't think you needed a Plan B

Our Plan B contest still has one week. No one has entertained the idea of moving to a prosperous state (Tennessee) and seceding from the Union:
Asked why he expected the U.S. to break up into separate parts, he said: "A whole range of reasons. Firstly, the financial problems in the U.S. will get worse. Millions of citizens there have lost their savings. Prices and unemployment are on the rise. General Motors and Ford are on the verge of collapse, and this means that whole cities will be left without work. Governors are already insistently demanding money from the federal center. Dissatisfaction is growing, and at the moment it is only being held back by the elections and the hope that Obama can work miracles. But by spring, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

3 comments:

  1. Move to a vineyard in New Zealand and waste away the next decade on a river of Sauvignon Blanc.

    Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case I didn't think I needed a Plan B...I should listen to a political analyst from RUSSIA?!? I guess a Russian would have lots of first hand experience with economic failure. I wonder what could have happened in 1998 that would make him think large countries would start collapsing? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely crucial that we work things according to good planning, as that’s how we will work things out in any field. I do trading and here having plan A, B and more is necessary, I am lucky that due to OctaFX broker and their support, I am able to practice things smoothly with their lovely Southampton Supreme Game, it’s a very short contest of just 90 minutes with prizes above 400 dollars, so that’s why I really love it.

    ReplyDelete